Sunday, February 05, 2012

The BIG 35!

Yep, I went and turned 35 on Friday. Not really sure how!

But if I can have birthdays like this then I'll keep getting older. 
It was so fun!

Friday I had a 'surprise' lunch with my friends, flowers from my mom, messages from friends and my brothers, dinner at my m-i-l's and got to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D with Jordan and the kids. 

Saturday I had a day long date with my husband...we got a few things shopped for, ate a fun leisurely lunch, went to watch UNI's most exciting game of the season, and ate the most amazing supper at CU. 

I could not be more blessed by my husband, my kids, my mom and brothers, my in-laws or my friends.

I am ultimately blessed by how year after year God continues His faithfulness to me. Even when I falter. Even when I wander. He is there. Right beside me. 
Its nice to know that as I change...age...Jesus doesnt. 

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

No comments: