Monday, February 06, 2012

His loving eye

'Found' this verse this morning...
Psalm 32:8
'I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go. 
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.'

I love that...His 'loving eye' on me.
Doesn't that just help you in your day? 

So then on to today. 
Since Tori got sick with pneumonia in October she has not been fully well. 
She slept horrible for 2 months (thankfully is doing better there), 
has bouts of diarrhea 2, 3 sometimes 4 times a day. 
I mean blow out the diaper and clear the room diarrhea. 
She vomits multiple times per week. 
She all but quit eating. 
And her eczema is out of control more days than not. 

I find it nothing short of a miracle that she is the happiest most content child. 

We went to her 15 month appt today and discovered she has lost 2 lbs. since December. 
She actually weighs less now than she did at her 1 year well child appointment. 
ugh. 

So first we are testing for a number of possible bacterial infections, then celiac, checking out her thyroid and if all that comes back negative we move on to some much needed and overdue allergy testing. 

Hopefully we will get this figured soon! 
And I love knowing that we are under the watch of 'His loving eye.'

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Praying it gets figured out soon!!

Jamie said...

Such a sweetheart. Lots of prayers for Tori and that these tests yield good information and good results. Thinking of you all!