Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heart Day 2012

Jordan and I have been anticipating this night for weeks. 
We've been keeping a secret from these 5 and tonight was the big reveal.

 But we started the night with individual mini pizzas!
All the fixins

We had 7-Up with Kool Aid ice cubes to drink.
Super fun!

 The grandmas came through big time with dessert! 
Thanks mom and Cindy!

Then we moved on to the main event...a scavenger hunt to the big surprise. 
(honestly Sullivan.)

Each one had a clue and it ended with the pink star on the globe pointing to Florida!
We are taking them to Florida for a week on the beach and some Disney time!
If you heard screaming from the middle of town, dont worry, it was just our kids!
Huge thank you to my brother Jeff for the sweet deal on the condo!

And now you will have to excuse me because I have a very hot Valentine date.

3 comments:

mama barb said...

Beautiful surprise!!

Courtney said...

wow!!! super fun surprise!

{and you look HOT in that picture ;-)}

Anonymous said...

How did I not here about this trip? Or maybe I did and I forgot... Well if you need a babysitter to go with you I'm sure I could sacrifice some time in my super busy schedule and I guess I could deal with all the horrible consequences like sandy, sunny beaches and the ocean just a short walk away and going on rides at Disney that I am way too mature for! See the sacrifices I would willingly make for family!! :)