Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sullivan's Party!

Ok, first. I had a crazy blog post earlier...basically yesterday I jotted down some notes of things I didnt want to forget about Sully's day. I meant to get back to it that night and do this post. 
However, I was WIPED and went to bed. 
So it posted. And if you read it...you thought I was crazy! 
Sorry. 

Here are the things I dont want to forget:
*It took Sully 4-5 times to get his underwear on in the morning. He was so excited he kept putting them on over top of the ones he was already wearing. 
*Out of the blue as we were watching someone playing the Wii on Saturday morning Sully says, 'you know what, there are 300 seconds in 5 minutes.' I told him he was wrong. Jordan said, 'uh, no he's not Becky, and he's better at math than you.'
*We asked Sully what his plan was when his friends arrived. He said first he would introduce everyone because they might not know each other. Hysterical. And so sweet. 

So on to his day...
He invited 5 friends. 
What a great looking group! 

Silly

He told me long ago he wanted 'the whole world on his cake'.
Mandy came through! 

So excited! 

 Lucky for us Papa Dennis opened the gym up so we had something to do! 
We played kickball and Papa was the all time pitcher. 
That took me right back to Junior High PE class! 
It was like being transported back in time! 

(Jordan's dad was our PE teacher)


After the boys left we had Sully's birthday supper...he requested earth pancakes. 
This kid is all about maps. 

Then he opened his gifts from us and he got to stay up late. 
He even ended up sleeping with us which NEVER happens. 
And I had feet in my face ALL. NIGHT. LONG. 
Love you buddy! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Tate had a great time! Happy Birthday Sully!!

Courtney said...

what a fun party! i love that he's all about maps!