Sunday, February 05, 2012

Go Pats Go!

Well Jordan's Patriots could not pull it out tonight but we did attend a very fun Super Bowl party with our Sunday School class. 

The kids all wanted to dress in jerseys...

We dont have enough Patriots jerseys so other favorite teams were brought out. 
My 'twins'.
I think Avery still has Sullivan beat in height but it is by a very small and rapidly shrinking margin!

Cutie!

She was so helpful to me at the party. Keeping an eye on Torrance and giving me a break from chasing her! Such a great kid. 

I don't want to forget how completely adorable she was in Sullivan's old Patriots uniform.
Honestly.

I also want to remember her hair...'Mommy, its like Rapunzel's hair!'

She's got him exactly where she wants him. 

Wait...so do I! 
I turned 17 the year we first started dating. 
So that means I've been with him half of my life now. 
And I love him twice as much now. 

And just for old times sake lets go back and look at these pictures...
4 years ago, another sad Patriots loss in the Super Bowl
And try not to bawl like I did...over the pictures, not the loss.

(side note...am I the only one that noticed that its almost impossible to even let your kids watch the Super Bowl because the ads are so incredibly inappropriate!?!?)

No comments: