Monday, February 27, 2012

itchy

Tess and I took Tori to her allergist appointment today.

We got the news that I figured we would get.

She is not allergic to anything.

And I know that is good. But it doesn't give us any answers.

The dr. seems to think that the excessive drainage she has is causing the vomiting and diarrhea. Im not convinced.

We are going to start on Zyrtec and see if that helps the itching and the drainage and thus hopefully the rashes and awful diaper rashes.

Im really not trying to be negative...I know that comparatively this is a small thing...we are so blessed by healthy children...so blessed by active happy children...I do not take that lightly...but I do want relief for my baby.

So on to the Zyrtec! Im hoping its magic!

And on a VERY bright note....did anyone else notice how long it stayed light out tonight!?!?!

No comments: