Monday, May 05, 2008

Cute

Cute #1.
Sullivan was very excited by the big trucks, trailers, men and equipment scattered all over our yard and house this morning due to the insulation crew.
We were standing in the yard and I was trying to convince him to get into the van.
I said, "Sully we have to go now, say good-bye."
He looked up at me and with the most serious expression said, "Bye mommy, I stay"

Cute #2
I dropped Avery and Sully off at Stacie's this morning and I was almost out the door and I hear Avery suddenly screaming my name and crying. I stopped and went back in and she was standing right by me.
I said, "Avery, honey, what in the world happened?"
Avery, "I just forgot to tell you that you are beautiful today."
Then she turned and went back to her friends.

What will I do when mornings aren't this fun? :)

No comments: