Friday, May 16, 2008

I see it in my dreams...

1. We painted all day yesterday. Jordan took yesterday and today off so we could get make some real progress. Today the little 2 are going to my mom's and I have very high expectations for all that we will get done! :)

Last night I dreamt about painting. Mostly just a hand attached to a brush making long strokes of white paint.
It was not restful!

2. I had a doctor's appt yesterday and due to some regular and 'real' feeling contractions, I had an ultrasound. I am not dialated or thinning at all. He gave me a 1/2% chance of going significantly early. Yeah!
But due to all these contractions and my inability to tell the difference between Braxton Hicks and labor - he said he'll likely induce me 2 weeks early. DOUBLE YEAH!

I see the baby in my dreams too. That dream I like! :)

Oh, and its cute and it has Avery/Sullivan's face. Cant wait!!!

No comments: