Monday, May 05, 2008

Uh, part II

The insulation mess is almost taken care of - its 9:10.
The kids were border line awful tonight. And I know its because mom and dad are paying no attend to them except to tell them to stop doing something.

Now we get to paint!

I was in the basement finishing up washing the bedding a minute ago and Jordan came down from mopping the upstairs. He asked if I cared if he went on a bike ride. I think he thought I was going to freak out because we still have so much to do.

I said sure, get out of here for awhile.

I'm a little worried he may never come back. Seriously.

And honestly, at this point, I'm not sure I would blame him. I think I'd just be jealous that he thought of it first.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

ugh.
sorry.

Courtney said...

i don't even know how you're handling all that!

angie said...

you crack me up, becky. i feel bad laughing at your post. but i did.

Beckysblog said...

I laughed at my post too - when Jordan got back I asked if he considered staying away. He said it didnt cross his mind but he kind of wished it had!

I'm complaining too much. I mean seriously, I chose to do this project - I need to suck it up! In a month I'll just be sitting around in my new house waiting for my baby to be born and I'll be so happy!

Andrea Dellit said...

oh my gosh...what a bunch of challenges...you are really handling this all well considering!