Thursday, May 08, 2008

Lauren's chipper.

Lauren's class has a monthly feature called, Author of the Day. A topic is selected and a note comes home telling us the topic and the day Lauren will present.
We've had lots of great topics, my favorite relative, my lucky day, my pet, etc.

This months is My Talent. Lauren took great care in selecting her talent to demonstrate. She finally settled on golf. She wanted to show off a couple of her different shots.
So Jordan was working with her and he told her to tell the kids what she would do when it was time to chip.
Lauren said, "First I need to take my chipper out of my bag."

Jordan of course had to stop her right there and go through a whole lesson on golf terminology.

Personally, I think calling it the chipper makes PERFECT sense and is one of the cutest things I've ever heard.

No comments: