Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Done

I'm done with this pregnancy. It just struck me today. I was at work, and very uncomfortable. My hips hurt like crazy, and they normally only hurt at night. I can't sleep. Then I realized that about every 6 minutes I am tugging at my clothes because they do not fit. Yep, my maternity clothes are too small. I'm done.

I also feel selfish for being such a wimp. Thinking of the families in Parkersburg and New Hartford. And also of the Landers as they prepare to head to Africa tomorrow to pick up their children and bring them home to the four who will be waiting anxiously for them.

I have nothing to complain about. But still, I'm done being pregnant. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm going to try and bribe him into some sort of 'get this baby out me' deal.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i'm totally with you! just posted about the SAME thing!!