Monday, February 09, 2009

Monday

Its definetly Monday. I have so much going on...a Huge event for work this weekend, Sully's birthday on Wednesday, Valentine party stuff to prepare for school, preschool and daycare, 10 pounds to lose before the event on Saturday night, and then of course just keeping a family of 6 fed, clean and happy.

I was about to get really stressed.

Then last night I stayed up way too late reading about what this family is attempting to deal with and make sense out of on their Monday. Suddenly my to do list seemed much more like a blessing than a stressor.

3 comments:

Happilyoutnumbered said...

I had the same reality check last night. I couldn't believe what I had read...all of the sudden, my problems are nothing compared to what they are dealing with. I can't even begin to imagine.

Hope you have a good week...usually the ultra busy ones for me go really fast and then it is the weekend! I don't remember life being so crazy busy when I was growing up. Now it seems like we are always on the go!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder to slow down and appreciate the things that are really important in life.
Holler if you need anything this week.

Courtney said...

i'm with you.