Saturday, February 28, 2009

weak moments

I've had some weak moments this week which have gotten my schedule jam packed. Packed with fun things but still busy and I'm extremely tired for a Saturday morning!
Yesterday I took Contessa to the dr. for an ear infection recheck and to get caught up on her shots. The ear looked perfect so that was great news. I scheduled the appt. for 8:45 so we left town at 8 and then raced back to meet with at Venenga's for a play date with 4 other mom's and kids. We girls are planning a girls weekend away in April and I think its fair to say we are giddy with excitement.
After that I raced home and got my house cleaned and supper prepared and we had friends over last for supper. We had a great time and our house was dead silent before 10 pm. We were all in bed sleeping soundly!
This morning I told Avery and Lauren they could both have friends over while Jordan is at work...very weak moment.
So we are preparing for that and then this afternoon we are all going to Waterloo for Sullivan's 3 year pictures and some shopping.

I think I'll be in bed early again tonight. Pathetic.

Also, I just realized that I used the word 'giddy' twice in the past 2 posts. Not a word I use on a regular basis so it struck me as funny.

Like I said, I'm tired! Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i'm so with you. it's 8:17 pm and i'm forcing myself to stay up...not sure why...i just am