Thursday, February 19, 2009

Potty update

Well I'd say I've accomplished potty training today.

And I mean ME. I am trained to take Sullivan into the bathroom every hour and have him sit and go potty. He has been dry the entire day and has gotten many stickers for his chart, which he loves.

But at nap time I found myself wondering...where is my sticker chart? Because if I weren't making him go in an go, he'd have had 4 wet diapers today.

Am I doing this wrong? Is this how I'm supposed to potty train? Just keep doing this until he gets it?

I really don't remember training the girls. I need some help!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

For us...it had to be Kaden's idea. But that is just Kaden. We went over it and over it. But until one day, out of the blue, he was ready. That was the end up it. There has been no accidents, nothing. He was over 3 1/2 when it happened. Good luck..i understand.

Courtney said...

yes. just keep doing it til he gets it. my LEAST favorite part of parenting! ugh!

Anonymous said...

Peeing your pants is cool!