Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Outside

Our daycare is blessed by a huge "REC" room for the kids to play in during the cold months.
So of course, they dont go outside much right now.
Well yesterday they told all the kids that they would be going outside for a walk TODAY.

Sullivan has talked about nothing else since.

Last night he kept reminding me that he was going to get to go on a walk with his teachers today. When he woke up this morning he immedietly wanted to get his boots ready to take with him for his walk.
While eating breakfast with Lauren he asked her if she got to go on a walk with her teachers today. She said no and he responded, "I do, I'm a big boy."

When we arrived at daycare he told the first teacher he saw that he brought his boots. Then when we got to the breakfast area he told all his friends that he brought his boots and he was going on a walk with his teachers.

I don't know that I've ever seen him so excited about something! It is so cute and I dont want to forget. I think Sully might be the most ready for spring of any of us!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

So cute. Hope they have fun and behave!