Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love her

One of Avery's teachers emailed today to share a story.

Apparently the teacher had asked the class who they thought could complete the activity they were about to tackle the best?

He was confident the answer would be him - their teacher!

Avery was called on to answer the question. She responded in her sweet little voice, 'Jesus'.

Her teacher said he was surprised and humbled by her answer.

What a sweet and smart little girl she is. I love her boldness and honesty. I hope she keeps them both forever.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I love this. I cried. What a beautiful girl! B

Ellie said...

Oh my. I love that girl!

Jamie said...

Love, love, love it!

Sarah Guild said...

Let that little light shine! That whole class heard a little about our Savior through her today and what a blessing!

D G Curren said...

Praise God!