Friday, September 03, 2010

Surgery Day

It is noon and Lauren has been in surgery for about an hour.
She looked like this shortly after arrival.
But the nerves set in a bit later.

They administered her anesthesia differently this time and it threw both of us off.
Lauren was really scared and crying as I held her.
It was beyond not fun.
By the time I was back to Jordan in the waiting room I was not handling it well myself.
She should be out in another hour.
There is a chance we might have to spend the night...I didn't realize that before.
But I will update when I can.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

angie said...

thinking about you guys, becky! much love!

Beth said...

been thinking of you all day and whispering prayers at every thought. I am "unplugged" tonight and probably most of the weekend as we travel, so text me if you have time. Much love, dear friend. Be still and know that he is God.