Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kissing Cousins

Trina and I got the babies together for a little photo shoot today.
I'm not sure that we got any great pictures but it was hilarious.

I call this the 'Sears' shot.

Adrian was born 9-23-10
And I swear he looked like a full grown person next to Torrance!
His smiles were precious...I just didn't catch one.

Torrance put up with our picture taking ... actually, I think she was bored.

And this was just hysterical.
Adrian really wanted to lick Torrance's head!
Here is looks like a nice kiss.

Uh, now what are you doing?

And now that is just trying to eat her head!

What's sweeter than the back of a baby's head?
Well the backs of two babies' heads of course!

3 comments:

D G Curren said...

Look at all that hair!

Ellie said...

So adorable. And the hair....

Kylie said...

Based on your last pictures, I think Torrance looks like Avery and Tess. I'm curious who you guys think she looks like!