Monday, October 04, 2010

Soccer!!

I will admit it...I was hesitant about soccer.
But I will also admit that I am loving it now!
Its really fun to watch and I might be one of those parents that get 'shushed' eventually.

Avery showed great improvement from last week.
Daddy's tips and pep talk must have helped out.
I love to see her being aggressive out there!

Here she is trying to get the ball back.
You know its funny that we teach our kids to let others go first, to not cut people off when walking, to be polite ect. Then when sports come around that all goes out the window as we tell them to cut in front of the player with the ball, to steal the ball and to 'get in there'!

Its taking awhile but Avery is coming around and she loved knowing that her team won today.
Her competitiveness is evident.


And really, those uniforms are just stinking CUTE!