Friday, October 01, 2010

October!

Its October!

I will have a baby this month.
Praise the Lord.

I just hope I can hold out these last few weeks.
Its getting to the not fun part of pregnancy #5.
I'm getting louder with my complaints.
I want it over.

Today I heard this song and it helped to calm my irrational side.
Because while there is a day in the near future where this pregnancy will end - there is a more important day coming where all pain and sadness will end FOREVER.
The waiting will be over.

And my faith - will be my eyes.

I love that line.
I can't say it better than that...

I hope this song brightens your day as well!


I Will Rise
by Chris Tomlin

There's a peace I've come to know
Though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an anchor for my soul
I can say, 'It is well'

Jesus has overcome
And the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead.

There's a day that's drawing near
When this darkness breaks to light
And the shadows disappear
And my faith shall be my eyes

And I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God fall on my knees
And rise
I will rise

2 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

I love that song! I love Chris Tomlin!

Kylie said...

Speaking of 'you'll have the baby this month'... I had the funniest dream last night about when baby comes! I'll have to call you.