Monday, October 11, 2010

Chicago!!!

Last week Jordan had a conference in Chicago and since he is the best husband in he world he took his very pregnant wife along for some r&r.

Now, plenty of people thought we were nuts for going almost 6 hours away so close to my due date...but I figured that Chicago dr.'s probably know how to deliver babies too.

We love Chicago.
LOVE it.
But I had to warn Jordan that this wouldn't be quite like our other trips...I'm a hurting unit and there would be no running around the city from one end to the other at all hours of the night!
He kept it a bit more low key for me.

Our highlight was attending The Lion King.

We're becoming theater lovers but I don't think anything will ever top this show.
I literally had tears running down my cheeks during the opening number.
From the costumes to the music it was done to perfection.
There is no way to describe it and do it justice.
Simply amazing.
We both wished we could go the very next night.
And I hope someday to take the kids because seeing their faces would be the only way to make that show better.

Here we are inside the theater.
(we are glowing...sorry...new camera coming.)

Jordan always thinks its fun to take pictures of me while I walk in the city.
I hate it.
Here I'm trying to hide my ginormous belly.

Then he made me move my purse.
uh....

This was right outside our hotel.

Thanks for an amazing week Jordan!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

could you POSSIBLY be any cuter?
i think not.

Beckysblog said...

well water just came shooting right out of my nose as i busted out laughing over that one!

Anonymous said...

You need not talk about water shooting or breaking or anything right now. I was close to sprint mode as I was reading your post thinking it was "time!"