Thursday, February 03, 2011

Birthday!!!

Today is my birthday.

And nothing says Happy Birthday like taking your 2 year old to the dr. for stitches cause you dropped her on the floor in the library bathroom while you were trying to be silly with her after changing her diaper.

Nothing.

Besides that rather traumatic incident that thankfully ended with glue - not stitches - I had a wonderful day!

I heard from so many friends and family, had lunch with Mandy and the kids and have some R&R on tap with my husband this weekend.

I have amazing friends and family - simply amazing. I feel so loved.

And I really do love my birthday!

5 comments:

Kylie said...

STILL TIME! Happy birthday! This always seems to happen to me - a busy day on your bday - but couldn't call during my 15.5 hour workday! Luckily I have your whole birthday week/month to tell you, right? That's how long you celebrate it, right? :) Hope it's great!

D G Curren said...

Oh, poor Tess! Abby's requesting to see pics of Tess's "owie".

Jamie J said...

Happy Birthday, Becky!!!

Ellie said...

Glad you had a great day despite the injury!

Amy said...

Oh my word, Becky! Now that will be a great story to tell someday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!