Friday, February 11, 2011

Sullivan at five.

At 5, Sully is such a mixture of joy and rage! :)

I thought girls were supposed to be dramatic?
Sully is very high...and very low.

He is laughing one second...bawling the next.
At five he is so ready for school. I thought I would be nervous about him entering kindergarten but I have no worries now except for my own heart.

Sullivan loves puzzles and games, stories and coloring.
He enjoys batman and race cars, running and jumping, hiding and seeking.

He excels at math. Loving to work on 'his pluses' (addition). He is amazing with it and honestly, I'm pretty sure he already surpasses my math ability. He causes us to drop our jaws on an almost daily basis with this skill. It is awesome. And so very fun to watch.

He is a really good eater. And the messiest I've ever seen. I think I will have to go to the school every day next year to wipe him up after lunch. I feel so bad for his teacher.
He is my best sleeper. Always has been.
He's a great snuggler when he's not too busy.
He loves to wear shirts that high light his favorite teams - the Bears, Cubs and Cyclones.
He loves to torment his uncles by wearing Cyclone gear.


He loves his uncles. He loves having guy time.
He loves his dad. They are close and I cannot wait to watch them as time goes on.

He is protective of his little sisters and his mom. I love that.

He picks on his big sisters and torments them to no end. I do not love that.

He loves to bake and play games with me whenever he has the chance.
He loves preschool and telling me all about his friends.
He loves Jesus and telling his friends all about how Jesus died for them.

He loves hard and I am sure his heart will be broken at some point in his life because of this...The best way to describe Sully is intense.
He loves hard, laughs hard, cries hard, plays hard and lives hard.

And never has a mommy been more in love!

1 comment:

D G Curren said...

I love when your children have birthdays (even though you're not so fond of it!) Have you ever thought of writing greeting cards? : )