Friday, February 18, 2011

Psalm Encouragement

Psalm 1:1-2
'Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and
who meditates on his law day and night.'

Ok, so meditate on His word.
Meditate.
I'm doing so much better on this front the past couple weeks.
And I have a secret I'd like to share...wow, does it help!


Psalm 32:8
'I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel (guide) you with my loving eye on you.'

That verse makes me feel like a daughter of a King today.
He's watching me, loving me, guiding me.
And here's another secret...verses like that make the meditating part a lot easier.
We all love to read about being loved!

No comments: