Monday, February 07, 2011

Monday

* awesome, wonderful, unbelievable weekend with my husband. The older I get - the more I need these weekends with him and the older I get the HARDER it is for me to be away from the kids.

*Rosanna and Isaiah are amazing. They kids had a ball. The house was clean. Sticker charts were started. Verses were posted all around my house. They are such a sweet ministry to my family. We love them.

* Our moms are pretty great too! They shared Torrance for the weekend. They all had lots of fun! Somehow they allowed her to grow so much that I had to get out the 3-6 month clothes today. I'm not sure they will be allowed to keep her again. :)

*Torrance is reaching out for toys now which is so fun and cute. And she's got that thumb sucking thing DOWN! Its still adorable.

* This week we have a very important birthday in our house this week. We are gearing up for it. And I cant seem to stop kissing my birthday boy who is so excited to finally be turning 5! (choke).

* So its Monday, Im grateful, happy, busy and excited for the things to come this week and very ready for spring. Oh, and I love my husband. Lots.

* 29 aint that bad.

2 comments:

yoderyears said...

ahhh, check the blog then ask questions :)

Glad you had an awesome weekend!

Andrea Dellit said...

So glad you guys had a great weekend!