Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday

Its icky outside. Snowy/Sleety

The kids are at school because today was a snow make up day.

Jordan is home from his trip to Tennessee last week...thank goodness. But he is at work today...and I wish he were home.

I haven't done laundry in over a week. I normally do laundry every single day. Its not good. I cant even get to the washing machine at this point.

Sullivan wants to play 'floam' and Tess wants to play with playdough. I forbid both in my house. However, they got it from sunday school. And it makes it hard for me to say no when they are standing in front of me with sad little eyes asking to play...

I think today would be a great day for a nap.

I will be back when I have something more positive to share!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Monday, Floam and PlayDoh=i can only forbid 2 of them from happening in my house, the other one I can do nothing about. that is 2/3, not bad!! have a great day.

yoderyears said...

hey....its almost Tuesday!!! :)

Andrea Dellit said...

Don't worry. Life isn't about laundry. I have been totally slacking on things around here while taking care of myself and the world didn't stop spinning. :) Hugs. Hope you're feeling better today.