Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Charlette Louise

I took the little girls to visit 'Charlee Lou' (as I will call her).
We have this same pose only with Jason and Jordan holding their boys...so special.
And Charlee Lou is just the sweetest. She looks like an angel.

There is something about holding your best friend of 20 years' baby that gets a person worked up. Especially if that person is me.
Mel and I have seen each other through the absolute best and the absolute worst of life.
And now we can add 'raising daughters' to the list.

6 comments:

yoderyears said...

So sweet!
And, you right...Torrance looks huge next to Charlee!

Crying is allowed :)

ScrappinFabBetty said...

Awe...that's so sweet.

Andrea Dellit said...

Oh my gosh! How sweet is she?! And I love your nickname for her. Tell Melanie congratulations!!

Andrea Dellit said...

and Jason, too! :)

Happilyoutnumbered said...

So sweet...and how do these babies grow so fast?!?! It will be so fun to watch them grow up together like Sully and Jalen! How special :)

Anonymous said...

Gee, your friend could've tried to look a little nicer for your visit! :)Did you find her hobbling down the street with a shopping cart?