Wednesday, March 09, 2011

a few of my favorite things

* having my husband in the same zipcode as me

* having 5 healthy - fever free kids

* Sully coming home from school yesterday and refusing to talk for AN HOUR AND A HALF!!!! He chose to only use sign language. Since the only sign he knows is 'rainbow' it was challenging but wow - our house was so quiet. I consider this a miracle of some kind.

* Monday night after baths Tess wanted rollers in her hair like Avery...LOVE IT!!!!


* Tess and Torrance had their pictures taken here yesterday. Quite possibly the cutest most fun photo session ever. I'll post a link to the pics when they are ready. Wow.

* Going shopping with Melanie tonight. Uh....beyond excited.

* I started a spinning class yesterday. It felt really good to sweat like that. It did not feel really good trying to get out of bed this morning.

* I love having mom friends. We have such a great group in our little town. They are a constant blessing to me. Constant.

* We're planning a little surprise overnight get away for the kids over spring break. I'm so excited to tell them about it and see their faces. And I'm just excited to have some time to simply have fun and enjoy their 'kid-ness'

* Sully was showing off for his friends the other day and loudly proclaimed...Hey guys, I can burp my ABC's! While that is gross and not something I want him running around doing all the time...I still liked it because it just reminds me of how much fun it is to have a boy in a house full of girls. He's the best.

* Torrance has started blowing raspberries...she thinks its so funny...I do too!

* These two are just cute. Tori is still kind of scared of Tess (just look at her face in the picture)...but I'm sure they'll be good friends soon! I hope they are as close as Lauren and Avery someday. Its weird to think that next year it will just be me and them all day. :)

For those of you who like these random type posts...I'm glad...because lately this is how my brain works. Long, deep thoughts are not really in the cards these days.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pics!

Ellie said...

Oh my goodness I love Tess' hair like that! And Sully gives me a good idea....thinking about teaching Ellie some sign language!