Saturday, March 26, 2011

Kindergarten Round-up

Well this little 5 year old had Kindergarten Round-up on Friday!
I am not sure that excited is even the right word to describe his emotions leading up to this day.
He was BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!


(Jordan says this curse comes from his mother...meaning me.)

And ANOTHER little boy too.

Suddenly he said he was scared and he wanted me to stay.
I took him to his table and got him started coloring with some friends and did some more reassuring. Then he said, 'Ok, Im ok, you can go'

And that was when I almost started my bawling.

I'll tell you...this is my third kindergarten round-up.
It aint getting any easier!

And something about him being a boy is making it even harder.
Really, is he going to stop letting me hug him?
Is it wrong that I actually enjoyed him telling me that he wanted me to stay?

Oh Sully...you are so ready for school. You are so smart and you love to learn.
I am more excited for you to experience school than I was for your sisters. I know that you are going to love every single second. You are SO ready. So ready.

And I promise I'll work on getting myself ready.

No comments: