Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Night...

Is there anyone out there who likes Sunday night?
Ick.
I get weepy on Sunday nights - especially after holidays or long breaks.
I dont want Jordan to go back to work and I dont want the kids to go back to school.

But on to happier things!
I've been told that I haven't posted enough pictures of Torrance on here lately...
And if anything is happy - its her!
So here she is!
Having a blast in the jumperoo!
(Thanks Charlee for loaning it to us...she loves it!)
(She also loves her links!)


So here's to a new week!
Full of smiles!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

i'm with you on hating sunday night...

D G Curren said...

She totally looks like Sully in the middle picture!

Beth said...

I too loathe Sunday nights. It is the worst night of the week by far!