Saturday, June 04, 2011

Saturday Fun For All

So this gang went kayaking down the river today...
They had a total blast!

And this gang stayed home for some serious potty training.
They did not have such a blast...
But Mommy WILL win this war.

And just in case you were looking for world's most stubborn 'almost' 3 year old...look no further.

And in case you were looking for the sweetest, funniest, silliest, most content baby...look no further again...

However, she pulled to a standing at a kitchen chair today and I caught her just as she let go and started to fall backwards. I tried telling her that 7 months old is too early to stand.
She just giggled at me.
And just like her sisters', her eyes are more than I can take.

And I am pretty sure I could not be more in love with her.

Also, I've decided that blogging outside in front of the fire pit is my absolute favorite
way to blog...summer rocks.

2 comments:

Trina said...

I found Adrian standing for the 1st time on Saturday too! He REALLY wanted out of that crib.

Courtney said...

ahhh...potty training! yuck! glad it's going well :-)