Friday, June 17, 2011

The Zoo!!!

A group of us ventured to the zoo today.
It was supposed to be cooler and cloudy.
It was hot and sunny.
I cant say any of the kids complained even once.

There were 13 kids and 5 moms. 2 little babes and 1 big girl are missing.
Owen, Ellie, Alex, Jalen, Sully, Avery, Brooklyn, Tess, Ava, Scarlett, Riggs, Lindy & June.
What awesome names they all have!

I didn't take too many pictures of animals but I couldn't resist this baby giraffe.
So sweet.

And Tess...oh I could take lots of pictures of her.
And I think its pretty safe to say that she is officially potty trained.
Just two weeks shy of her bday. Rock on!

Sully was excited to find some sabertooth tiger information and had to have a picture for daddy.

There was a dinosaur exhibit.
Um, this was a little intense!
Tess started out bawling because of it and then simply would not leave.

All the kids loved feeding the goats & probably would have done it all day.

She crazy loved it!

Oh these two characters.

I had to bribe Tess for this picture. It was the end of the day and she was hot and tired.

Thanks for a great day ladies!
And seriously, that little 'incident' on the highway...that was not my fault...I blame my co-pilot!
So there.

4 comments:

Choose Joy said...

What a fun (crazy) bunch.

Anonymous said...

Say what? If it weren't for your co-pilot, we'd have ended up in Nebraska!:)

Beckysblog said...

Missouri Mel, Missouri is where we would have ended up.

See, this is what I am talking about!

;)

yoderyears said...

I don't know, Becky???

My kids in the backseat yelling 'Rebeca Dirks!?!?!?' says a lot. :)