Thursday, June 30, 2011

Birthday Eve

Contessa Caroline, I have a secret to tell you.
But you cant tell your sister Tori.
Its about when you were born.

There was something magic with your older siblings at that time.
Something about all of their ages that just made them have baby fever.
They had an obsession over you that I just could not explain.
Now they were thrilled when Torrance was born...but they were older...and busier and more into school than they were when you were born.

And girl, you had them exactly where you wanted them.
They thought you were the greatest toy they'd ever had.
It was precious and fun!

We all just loved to hold you.
You might have been our snuggliest newborn!




Mommy and daddy also spent hours and hours just snuggling you.

My favorite spot for the summer of 2008!

2 comments:

Andrea Dellit said...

Gorgeous! I love it when your kids have birthdays! Will you guys be around this weekend?

A

Andrea Dellit said...

whoops! I totally meant next weekend.