Sunday, July 19, 2009

Attempts

We are having the most beautiful day of the summer. Its like mid-70's and sunny, with a light breeze. Perfect. 
Of course I wanted some pictures...here's Contessa and Sullivan's take on it...
Sully - Im going to try screaming in the baby's face, surely that will make her look at the camera and smile.

Sully: Or we could try squeezing her head really hard, I hear that works. 

Sully: Or I could just make a silly face and do everything to look unphotogenic on my own!

Contessa: Seriously Lauren, save me from this kid! 

Tess: I truly cannot believe we are related...


5 comments:

Choose Joy said...

Love these in-the-moment shots! PRECIOUS!

Courtney said...

that was fun! for us...maybe not for you :-)

Melanie said...

next time maybe strategically placing them on opposite ends might help....or maybe not. And really, what fun is hte perfect picture anyway.

Beckysblog said...

It doesnt matter who he sits by, there is no keeping his hands to himself!!!!

And really, I couldn't have just one perfect picture?

I guess I waved bye-bye to that dream like 3 kids ago.

D G Curren said...

This is so hilarious to me because Brad does the EXACT same thing when we are trying to take pics of the kids!!!