Sunday, July 19, 2009

Productive

As this weekend wraps up I am feeling so fulfilled! 

Just one of those weekends where we actually accomplished some things on the to do list like cleaning out the garage and for me, going through all my clothes and coming up with FOUR bags for Goodwill. 

We also had some good family time and some fun with some friends and the kids. 

Of course the best part of the weekend was that Sullivan is basically potty-trained! He went all day today with no accidents, I rarely had to remind him to go AND he went much less frequently than the 2 previous days. 

The true test will come tomorrow when he's at daycare but I am feeling confident. 

And I'm telling you, if he can do it, any kid can do it! ;)

Now I'm off to snuggle with the handsome man waiting for me on my couch. 

Good night!  

No comments: