Friday, December 11, 2009

The DS

Let me start with a disclaimer...no, he does not play this all day long, every day. I put pretty strict guidelines on when he can play it. And there are many days that he never even touches it. But when I NEED a few minutes or when I NEED something to punish him with, or when I NEED to reward him with something...the DS is the perfect answer.

He loves it and he's good at it.

He concentrates SO hard. And he loves to tell us about his victories.

I love to watch his little fingers move on the pad.

I really love to watch his feet kick the whole time he plays.

And I REALLY love to watch his tongue sticking out of his mouth when he's concentrating.
I love him, I love having a boy and I love to just look at this kid. Watching him when he doesn't know I am there might just be my most favorite thing in the entire world.