Saturday, December 05, 2009

Wrap up

Its been such a busy week and we were looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Then I realized our weekend might be as busy as the week! But its full of fun things so we'll take it! Last night we had my work Christmas party, today we have family pictures with Jordan's family and tonight I'm going to watch my niece Olivia star as Juliet in Romeo and Juliet at her high school. Then tomorrow is church and small group. And then we'll head right back into Monday. Good thing I'm pretty much done with my Christmas shopping!

And here are some pictures...when it started snowing yesterday Sullivan went running for these. He was so excited about the snow and wanted to head out immediately to build a fort. I think we'll have to wait awhile for that.
Oh, and did I mention its frigid outside?!

Lauren had her Christmas program this week. She was so cute up there! There were many actions and props and I found it amazing that they all seemed to know what they were doing the entire time. Their music instructor (Aunt Bev!) does an awesome job with the kids. The concert was a lot of fun.

She was so excited about performing and I know I shouldn't say this cause she's my daughter, but she's beautiful!



No comments: