Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fun!

All the kids are having a blast playing with all their new toys and art projects. Tess was the only one who would look up for a picture while surrounded with her loot...the others are way too involved!!!
We've had such a wonderful past couple of days. Lauren, Avery and Sully even got to go sledding with Joe, Robert and Livvy this morning.
Tonight we head to one more Christmas celebration and then I think we will hole up for awhile and just relax and play!

And this is fun...normally I am obsessed with wanting the tree down the day after Christmas. This year, I'm like what's the rush? I dont go back to work on Monday...we've got plenty of time! Lets just play!

Seriously, it keeps hitting me at different points...I dont have to go to work!!! I'm staying home with the kids! Its truly the best feeling. I'm so blessed and that has made this Christmas the best!

No comments: