Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Thoughts

Sometime in the next few days I hope to be able to put two or more coherent thoughts together into a sentence or two.

Until then you get this adorable picture of Contessa

And also, I just have to say...I have the world's most supportive, generous, giving, selfless, thoughtful husband in the entire world. And if it weren't for him I'd likely be curled up in the fetal position unable to function this week. And I in no way deserve him. In no way.

Oh and also, if you've tried to call me, email me or contact me in anyway this week, I'm sorry and I will respond eventually!

And with that...goodnight

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is one of my sweethearts....I dearly love the smile I receive when she first sees me...cherish!!!

mom

Hang in there, this day to will end!!!!

Shannon/Jodi said...

Is there anything I can do to help? Praying for you.

Andrea Dellit said...

I hope you are ok...thinking about you :)

angie said...

Thinking about you, Becky.... sending you peaceful thoughts! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks :)

Courtney said...

she's pretty cute!
praying for you.