Saturday, December 26, 2009

More Christmas Eve

I think one of my favorite parts of Christmas is that I actually just sit and stare at my kids and enjoy them. I say yes when they ask me to play and I just love to see the lights of Christmas in their eyes.

Tess got a baby doll from Grandma Cindy. She kind of likes it!

Sullivan got 2 light sabers...so now we can fight more. Great. He loves them. Lets just leave it at that! ;)

Grandma Cindy got all the kids a costume. Here were the boys. Again...they love them. Lets leave it at that again!

I must admit, this picture makes me so very happy that I get to enjoy boys and girls in my home!

The town will be safe with the world's cutest WonderWoman and Superwoman on the watch!

Things were starting to wind down for the night. Aaron was playing his new DS and Sully was playing his new Leapster...And Papa, well Papa was totally enthralled with both game systems!

Tess was ready for some cuddling and on a comfy lap!

No comments: