Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sully and Tess's Christmas Program

Sully and Contessa had their Christmas program at daycare tonight. Sullivan has been really excited about it, practicing and talking about the cookies and juice afterwards for days!
After I got him ready this evening he asked me to take pictures of him in front of the tree!

And I'm sorry, but wow, he is cute! And I love him. I love that you can really see the excitement in those blue eyes!


So the program went a lot better than last year. Sullivan walked right in and waved at us in the crowd, stood where he was supposed to and smiled the entire time.
And SANG! He did perfectly.

And Jalen right in front of him decided we needed a little tummy action!

Here's Sully waving at me!

This is the only picture I have of Tess. She did great too. Jordan was on the aisle and he got great video of her dancing. IF she would have stayed she would have made the show really really hilarious. But she gave up after about 45 seconds and sat with her teacher for awhile and then found us. Still cute!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How very much I love the two of them and wish I had been there..they and the other 6 make life here so good!

Love to each and all

Mom