Sunday, August 08, 2010

a Sunday School Lesson

Lauren and Avery were having some serious fun ganging up on Sullivan and making him scream and run around the house like a mad man today.

He would do something to them.

They would retaliate.

And it went on and on.

They were driving me INSANE.

I finally told Jordan if he didn't intervene I was in serious danger of losing it and leaving.

So he called Sullivan in.

Sullivan's justification for his actions and the wrongness of the girls' was: 'Well in Sunday School my teacher told me that if someone does something mean to us we shouldnt do it back! So Lauren and Avery are wrong!'

I think he may have missed a portion of the point to this lesson but it sure gave me a really good laugh when I needed it!

And at least he is listening in sunday school!

No comments: