Sunday, August 01, 2010

Toy Story 3 & Ages 2 and 4

We went to see this movie with the three older kids tonight.

It was so so so good.
Too good.

I cried.

Correction.

I sobbed uncontrollably.

Like snotting, hyperventilating, ugly crying.

And I don't think I'll even blame pregnancy on this one.

Cause Jordan may not have shed any tears...but as we walked out he said, "Our kids are growing up and I dont get to spend enough time with them."

Later I said, "The last time I looked Avery & Lauren were 2 and 4. Now they are 6 and 8.
Right now, Tess and Sully are 2 and 4 and we are going to blink and THEY will be 6 and 8. I don't want any of them to be 6 and 8.
I like 2 and 4!!!"

Yeah, them growing up stinks.

period. the end.

And seriously, I'm done watching movies until this pregnancy is OVER!

1 comment:

D G Curren said...

agreed.......can't wait for heaven where time doesn't existed!