Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Contessa

I love this little girl with all my heart and everything that I am.

And I miss her.

That sounds crazy because I'm with her all day...but someone else occupies much of my time right now and I'm missing my Contessa time.

Here she is after stealing ANOTHER treasure off the Christmas tree and wearing her pink Converse high tops that she took the shoe laces out of AGAIN!

And here she is in Lauren's pig hat which she stole from the big girls' room along with Avery's Sleeping Beauty doll.
She was walking around saying, 'noink, noink'. Which I guess meant oink oink!
Please stay two little one.
PLEASE!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

i know what you mean...i remember that feeling one the new baby came...good job for enjoying those moments! she is SO cute!

Sarah Guild said...

I really missed my two year old when I had Caleb because my time was otherwise occupied. That was one of the harder parts of the second one for me... sharing my time. You have had lots of practice, however, so I know you'll get in a groove :+)

yoderyears said...

She is such a cutie!