Thursday, December 23, 2010

my brothers & my best christmas gift

Fewer things make me happier than having my brothers around me.
They are like my best friends. Especially since we lost dad.

I secretly love being an only girl with six brothers.

For Christmas this year only 3 of the 6 could be home.
I've been quite bummed about it.
I may have cried.
But these guys are fun!
So tonight I was excited to get to my mom's and see them.

When we arrived there was a present waiting for me...

AND ROBERT WAS MY PRESENT ALL THE WAY FROM NEW YORK!!!!
(technically he surprised my mom and was her present too but he did say that
my sadness was one of the main reasons he decided to come.)
I was completely surprised and shocked!
And I may have cried again.

Now that feels better...not quite perfect, but getting awfully darn close!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Umm...I just cried reading this post, Becky! I know how much you love your family and what being together means to you -- so excited for you and that awesome surprise! Merry Christmas!

Courtney said...

awww...so sweet and FUN!