Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wedding pictures

Finally...its time for pictures.
First let me say that I should have hired either a babysitter or a photographer to come with me to the wedding. Because trying to keep the older three in line and where they needed to be for the wedding and the younger two quiet did not leave Jordan or I any time for good picture taking!
So so sad about that.
Especially because the church looked like a winter wonderland...everything was beautiful.

I have attended many weddings...but I'm not sure I've ever seen a bride and groom any sweeter than these two. Stars in their eyes...but at the same time - very aware that its a marriage of three - with Christ as the center. I know they will have a wonderful life together.
Watching them together does good things for your heart...you should see the cuteness!

This is organized chaos.
They were getting their pics taken by the professional photographer.
I was terrified that Torrance was going to spit up all over Rosanna and Jordan was desperately trying to keep Sullivan from smiling like a goon!

And Rosanna just wanted her bouquet back from Tess!

These three did wonderful.
It was so special for them to be part of this day.
Lauren and Avery did perfect...they are pros - this is their 3rd time as flower girls!
They were so happy to be part of this day.
Rosanna is truly a member of the family.
I had to remind myself that we are not losing Rosanna..we are gaining Isaiah!

He was so excited he literally couldn't stand still.
We practiced how to walk SLOWLY down the aisle.
He wanted to do a skip.
Rosanna said it was ok.
So at the start of the aisle he did this hop/skip/jump/bounce thing that was probably one of the cutest things ever.
Then about 3/4 of the way down Isaiah stepped towards him and Sully started running!
Isaiah opened up his arms and Sully FLEW into them.
Big up in the air, twirling hug.
Possibly the sweetest cutest thing I've ever seen.
I'm so happy we have it on video!
Priceless.

Tess thought the day was hers...
we didn't tell her any different.
Why would we?
Look at her!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

they ALL look amazing! but, tess?? adorable!!!!

Amy said...

So sweet! Love the story about Sully running down the aisle. So precious!

yoderyears said...

They are all so cute! Love them all dressed up!!!