Sunday, December 19, 2010

sorry...but not really.

to anyone receiving a Christmas gift from our family and to my kids...

I apologize

your packages are ugly

they were not wrapped with love - they were wrapped with hurried fingers and distracted eyes

it was just one of those things that I had to let go of this year and not care about (not that I've ever wrapped well)

they will be given with love...just not wrapped that way

sorry

but not really...cause I feel so good that I wrapped every gift in about 35 minutes and now I'm going to rock my 2 month old instead of sitting at that table stressing

see...I'm growing!

3 comments:

Trina said...

I think my mom just shed a tear.

Unknown said...

I usually just shove everything in bags, so you're one up on most people for actually wrapping! :-)

Beckysblog said...

I know Trina! I kept thinking...Cindy would be absolutely cringing if she were watching.