Saturday, December 04, 2010

My boy

He's so extreme.
Typically you see this face below or he's crying.
Rarely in between.
VERY dramatic.

When he wants to he exudes joy.
Its awesome.

He loves to play games with us more than anything.
He's gets so into it...

Takes it all very serious.

Always with the tongue out for extreme concentration.

And when does this stop?
When will he stop cuddling with me?
Is there a set age?
I'm actually really asking you mothers of older boys - I want an answer.
Sully told me he'd cuddle with me till he had his own kids.
Jordan told me I only had 2 more years. (I REFUSE to believe that.)
See the joy in those eyes?
Yep, that's my boy.
What a lucky mommy!

10 comments:

Amy said...

I can't remember how old Sully is for sure. Lawson is in kindergarten and he is still super snuggly!! I'll be sad, too, when he decides to stop!

Cassie said...

lies, jordan.
LIES.
brigg is 9 1/2.
still cuddles.

Kylie said...

Oh, my goodness, he is a tiny version of Jordan. Jordan used to drive us nuts with Monopoly... always cheating (well, Sully might not do that part) because he was so serious and competitive about it.

Meghan said...

I love cuddling with Kaden. There is just something about cuddling with him. He did start telling me the other day that I can only hug him, no more kisses. :(

Happilyoutnumbered said...

Evan would still crawl on my lap....if he wasn't nearly as big as me!

Beckysblog said...

Kylie, they both cheated tonight.

And Jordan swears he never cheats. Lies...all lies...

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

5 1/2 and still cuddling, but only allows kisses on the cheek, lips only when I trick him :(

Kylie said...

Jordan, you are full of it.

And Becky, you are completely right. Which means, I am too. He IS a little Jordan!

Shannon/Jodi said...

Alex sat on my lap on Thanksgiving Day, and he's 18 (yikes!). Every once in a while we will get a pile of teenaged boys in bed with us, late at night, to talk about 'the good old days' and snuggle. The cuddles don't come nearly as often, but they're twice as sweet when unexpected!

Beckysblog said...

Thank you Jodi, I was hoping you would comment...that did my heart good!