Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Sick House

This picture doesn't really show it...but we have a sick house.

Colds and yuck.
Avery came home from school yesterday and felt just awful and
threw up by evening and then did not sleep well.
Tess has a cold and very gross cough.

I dont know that Tori has been completely 100% since she had pnemonia 6 weeks ago. She's been stuffy and not sleeping normally. Then Friday the fussiness started.

Like insane fussiness.

The kind that makes me question why I ever had children!

Last night Jordan was carrying her around and she would just scream out like she was in pain. Jordan wanted to head to Urgent Care right then.

But I waited till morning. Cause she doesn't really SEEM sick. Just fussy. So I kept thinking it was teeth. But we went this morning and she has Strep!
I'm so glad we took her in rather than waiting it out longer.

And while we were at it...Avery is bring treated for Strep too.

And really kids...if you could get a fever when you need to go to the dr. that would be hugely helpful. Or turn hot pink. That would work too.

Now, who will be the next to fall?

No comments: