Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Christmas

Every year I say this and every year its just as true...
This is my favorite night of the year. 
I love every second. 
I love every tradition. 
I love that the kids know how we spend every minute of the night. 
I love that they are as excited as we are. 

See the 7 Up...it was a huge hit. 
A ridiculously huge hit. 
We may shelter them a bit too much! 
ha!

We read the Christmas story and talked a lot about the sacrifice that was made. 
We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and why we celebrate the way we do.
I pray that this is sinking in and that they will remember it most in years to come.

This is Tess helping Tori open her gift from Lauren.
It was so cute. 
Lauren got each of us a gift this year. 
Some were things that were special to her and some she purchased. 
She was so excited about it and really learned the joy of giving. 

And three year olds at Christmas - forget about it...there is nothing like it. 

She loved her new Rapunzel doll. 

And this boy at Christmas...ditto, nothing like him. 
SO excited and grateful for his gifts. 
And LOUD! 
And wanting everything opened and put together ASAP.  

Lauren and Avery got new bedding, chairs, a rug, pillows ect for their room.
They were a LITTLE excited. 

Their room is really cute. 
And Tori loves their chairs too. 

However she spent most of the night like this. 
She was so funny and sweet. 
My last Christmas with a baby...ugh. 

She also loved the blanket that came with Tess's Rapunzel doll!

 Building and playing with Daddy. 

 They are like 16.

My boys. 

1 comment:

Candi said...

Merry Christmas to you ALL!! : ) It looks like an amazing time for you and blessings flowing like crazy! What a beautiful family at a glorious time!! Praise be !!!